Now on PC! Welcome to Suplex City, courtesy of cover Superstar Brock Lesnar! WWE 2K17 returns as the reigning, defending, champion of fighting video games! WWE 2K17 features realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and the largest roster to date featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends.Read full description
Now on PC! Welcome to Suplex City, courtesy of cover Superstar Brock Lesnar! WWE 2K17 returns as the reigning, defending, champion of fighting video games! WWE 2K17 features realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and the largest roster to date featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends.
• Immersive Gameplay & More: Experience the most authentic WWE gameplay ever, featuring thousands of new moves and animations, backstage and in-arena brawling, and the biggest roster of WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends to date.
• Powerful Creation Suite: Create and develop your custom WWE with the deepest Creation Suite to date, featuring new creation options such as Create a Video, Create a Victory and a Highlight Replay system. New features and additional content allow you to create the most amazing custom Superstars, Arenas, and Championships.
• MyCAREER and WWE Universe with New Promo Engine: The all-new Promo Engine brings the drama and personality of the WWE Superstars to life in MyCAREER and WWE Universe modes. Choose your words wisely and smack talk your opponents, start rivalries or form alliances. Your words will shape your characters as they rise through the ranks of NXT and WWE to become WWE Hall of Famers! Become a Paul Heyman Guy in a new subplot exclusive to WWE 2K17.
• Soundtrack by Sean ""Diddy"" Combs aka ""Puff Daddy"": Enjoy a star-studded soundtrack featuring the top names in the music industry, such as Twenty One Pilots, French Montana and Black Sabbath, curated by Executive Soundtrack Producer Sean ""Diddy"" Combs aka ""Puff Daddy""!
• Exclusive to PC, the WWE 2K17 PC Standard Edition includes the Goldberg Pack!
o Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights
o Playable WWE Goldberg with black and white tights
o Two Playable Arenas: WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc
The annual wrestling game is back and it’s hurtling into the ring of sports games with a refined realistic approach. WWE 2K17 delivers with a formulaic and intense wrestling system, which allows you to perform your favourite moves as a wrestling legend.
Customisation has come leaps and bounds since last year’s game, with access to shaping your characters visual appearance, speech and choices. WWE 2K17 is fantastically immersive and tones of fun to play, with a showcase of new moves and arenas.
© 2005-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. © 2017 WWE. All Rights Reserved.
The game will provide you with over 100 different wrestlers, including current wrestlers, legends and various brands like NXT, so you can easily build and manage your world of combat. The My-Career section is also bigger than ever, and is ready to welcome players, though not so big, but also has some tricks. A new section is dedicated to Paul Hayman, in which you can either turn over to his subordinate or reject it, and this choice will affect the rest of this section, which is why it should be said that the feature is not very acceptable! The My Universe section, which earns a lot of interest and satisfaction in any version. In this section, you will have access to the personalization of various tournaments and events, PayPerViews, inter-team events and many other issues, or better to say that whatever "My-Career" didn't have you'll find here. Who misses the entrance scenes and building them? Probably everyone! It seems that in the course of many years, we will get a little more and more close to the final and complete battle that many WWE fans dream about. Tight and hot rings, heavy fights filled with various finisher, along with a series of notable and expected problems, offers a fun and enjoyable experience for fans of the sport, which may not be entirely satisfied with them, but surely will not fail to revive the good time for its audiences.
This game is just amazing. It's one of the most involving WWE wrestling games to date with a relatively up to date roster, and lots of custom characters to download, but personally I find creating characters is where a lot of the fun is at! My only complaint about the roster is there's two really big glaring omissions to the legends, and that's Rowdy Roddy Piper and Hulk Hogan, but there have been more than enough custom creations for both thankfully. The only other thing I'd love to be added into this game is the ability to add in your own custom entrance music, but that's a minor nitpick. The controls are decent, even if you're just using a keyboard, once you figure out the controls you'll be on your way and winning world titles in no time. The pacing of the game can feel a tad sluggish at times, but when you're in a Royal Rumble you'll be thankful it's not too quickly paced or you'll lose track of everything that's happening. Previous installments of the game have been riddled with bugs, but I have yet to personally encounter anything too game-breaking other than 1 crash at the main menu, and the game locking up while downloading a custom wrestler. All in all though, if you love wrestling games you owe it to yourself to pick WWE 2k17 up.
It's more of a refinement than a complete overhaul of last year's game. Unfortunately this means a lot of last year's problems were unaddressed. The pace is far too slow and the game is too reliant on reversals. The commentators are consistently awful as well. However the graphics have been improved. The customisation and creation options have been expanded as well.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.