"Coolest thing I've ever played."
Obscure Blogger #45257
"I love the graphics and the gameplay is top-notch!"
YouTuber with 3 subscribers
"Truly a monumental step forward in storytelling and games as an art."
Zeran's Folly is a story-driven action-adventure with fluid melee combat, four unique playable characters, and a twisted sense of humor. Follow the adventures of Lone as he scours the land for the artifacts that will do... something. In the end, Lone will have to choose between his friends or abandoning everything he's worked for. What would you choose?
- Switch between four unique playable characters anywhere in the world, each with their own abilities
- Rich and touching story, although it's more like a bad touch
- All kinds of sparkly things to collect like magic rings, outfits, and character talents
- Absolutely stunning art that's a feast for the eyes and possibly genitals
- Fully supports and provides extra gameplay features for gamepads/controllers
- A neato soundtrack that bounces from island beats to cool country to headbanging metal
- Future content updates that will more than double the size of the game, from new dungeons to additional characters
- Zeran's Folly is the spiritual successor to the Millie Megavolte series
- Engine, code, art, animation, music, guitars, design and basically everything else done by one guy with no life
- Made with SFML