You’ve planned, you’ve plotted, and now it’s time to make your evil empire a reality. In Evil Genius 2: World Domination you’ll get to step into the shoes of a dastardly mastermind. You’ll build your base, recruit minions, complete missions, and defend yourselves against those pesky do-gooders who just can’t leave you alone.
Make sure you’re ready to dive into your new role as a maleficent mastermind with all the details of Evil Genius 2’s release date, characters, and gameplay.
When is the Evil Genius 2 Release Date?
You don’t have to wait long to claw yourself some space at the top of the evil tree, Evil Genius 2: World Domination will release on the 30th of March, 2021. You’ll be able to pick up either the standard or deluxe versions, with the deluxe version including Season Pass One and an extra loot item in the form of the Aurora Borealis.
Who are the Characters in Evil Genius 2?
In Evil Genius 2 you’ll get to play as a range of chaotic evil characters, with each mastermind having their own skills you’ll be able to use that means you can choose the playstyle that suits you. Let’s meet them:
- Returning from the first game, Maximilian is what many of us picture when we think of an evil genius. With the ability to boost minion training, Maximilian will have a capable workforce in no time.
- Red Ivan
- Appearing as a henchman in the first game, Red Ivan’s now taking matters into his own hands. Armed with a bazooka and deadly combat skills, Ivan is the most combat-oriented of all the geniuses.
- Emma specialises in handling henchmen, and as a former spy her espionage skills are off the charts. She has the ability to restore henchmen health, meaning they can get back in the fight with minimised downtime.
- Zalika is the smart one, with the ability to complete research faster than any of the others. Zalika also specialises in laying traps, making their evil lair a terrifying proposition to attack.
What will Evil Genius 2’s Gameplay be Like?
There are four pillars to Evil Genius 2’s gameplay, build, train, defend, and dominate. Here’s what they mean:
- Build – You’ll build your personal lair, your headquarters for a global evil organisation. Every part of it’s up to you, to maintain and develop as you expand your lair and your nefarious activities.
- Train – It’s no good being evil if you don’t have minions to carry out your orders. Minions form the grunts of your organisation whilst henchmen are more highly ranked versions able to actively participate in battle.
- Defend – The Forces of Justice are always on the prowl, trying to shut you down. Train troops, fill your lair with traps, and if all that fails – take to the battlefield yourself.
- Dominate – Your end goal is to take over the world via hundreds of potential objectives. Put together a Doomsday Device and watch the nations fall beneath your iron-shod heel. Beautiful.
Evil Genius 2: World Domination is launching on the 30th of March, 2021, and you can pick it up here. In the meantime, head over to our community forum and let us know what your evil plans will look like.