The Prime Sinister's reign of chaos has Londoners shaking in their boots!
Air-dash, wall-run and rocket-punch your way through garish goons & badass bosses as you use your super-powered gauntlet to bring evil-doers to justice!Read full description
London's Super Heroes have been vanquished. Only the Deadbeat Heroes can put an end to dastardly evil-doers and their rotten plans!
Deadbeat Heroes is a movement based 3D brawler where you (and a friend) dodge bullets, steal super powers and crack wise. You play as the new wave of 'Deadbeat Heroes'. Not born with their own powers, they are armed with a prototype super gauntlet - which has the ability to 'borrow' the powers of others. You will (both) vie to win the hearts of the public with your amazing daring do, while not getting shot, sliced, lasered, exploded, vaporized, eaten...
In addition to the core game, Deadbeat Heroes: Collector's Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process.
• Power Fists Forever - Choose from one of 10 explosive abilities including a rocket powered punch, freeze ray and invisibility
• London's Streets - Over 35 levels set across London
• Extreme Traversal - Wall Run & Air Dash through London
• Alone or with a Friend - 1 to 2 player local campaign co-op
• Twitch Streaming - Chat appears in the news ticker, chatters become baddies and are featured in end of level credits
• Groovy Baby - A groovy cell shaded aesthetic bringing 70's style to the 21st century
• Bringing the Bass - A funky original soundtrack created by Pitstop Productions
• Dulcet Tones - Featuring the vocal talents Jim Howick and more
• Digital Art Book
• Digital Soundtrack
Do you have what it takes to save London's streets?
DEADBEAT PRODUCTIONS and DEADBEAT HEROES are trademarks of DEADBEAT PRODUCTIONS. SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE, and the SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
Deadbeat Heroes is and action beat'em up retro style game with great ideas and unique visuals and environmental designs well suited for its atmosphere. actually the main idea of the game reminded me of a character in HEROES TV show which his super power was the ability to borrow other people's super powers and use them at his disposal and it was kind cool and most overpowered one too! so this is exactly what your character does in Deadbeat Heroes and you need to know about others powers well enough to decide which one you should steal, depends on your situation which makes it really challenging and fun! So if you're a fan of fast paced action brawler games with great gameplay and comic style designs, Deadbeat Heroes can be an enjoyable and very fun experience for you!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.