Set in an apocalyptic 1986, the survivors of a zombie outbreak live on among the remains of human civilization, trying to survive this hell on earth by any means necessary. You play Randall Wayne, an introverted and slightly paranoid survivor searching the destroyed streets of Seattle for his loved ones. Through tense platforming and life-threatening zombie encounters you must decide whether to use scarce ammunition and weapons to decimate the horde, or navigate the environment to sneak past them and hide. There’s more than one way to survive against the walking undead remains of the human race, now known only as ‘shadows’.
Deadlight: Director’s Cut enhances the original Deadlight in every way. Improved visuals and textures bring even more detail to the remnants of Seattle, plus enhanced controls and new animations make Randall even more agile. Now you must fight for your life and put your survival skills to the test in Deadlight: Director’s Cut new game mode, the ‘Survival Arena’.
• Solve environmental puzzles and overcome hazards in tense platforming while trying to stay out of the shadow’s grasp
• Combat isn’t always the answer. To truly survive you must use your environment to sneak past, trick and lure enemies into traps. Assess every situation to increase your odds of survival
• Uncover the fate of Randall Wayne’s family in his search across an apocalyptic Seattle in the year 1986
• Enhanced controls and new character animations make Randall more agile and easier to control than ever!
• Endure Randall’s toughest challenge yet in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode!