Carlos wakes up in a psychiatric clinic with PTSD. His wife wants him to recover and return to their family and his psychiatrist is trying to help him. But Carlos can not find a way out of his mind. The only chance is to delve down into his nightmares and learn as much as possible. But reality can become much more confusing than nightmares…
- Immerse yourself in a world of insanity.
- All the details from Carlos' nightmares and reality intersect in an unknown way. Caution! The boundaries of reality can be erased!
- What line of conduct will you choose under the circumstances?
- The psychiatrist tries to dig into Carlos' secret thoughts. Should Carlos trust these people? Or has he completely lost his mind?
- References to real events.
- References to real events and the Cuban setting create a unique atmosphere.
- Memorise details.
- You must memorise both the nightmares and reality to decipher what is happening and how you can solve it.
Double includes gameplay in two worlds - the real world and the dream.
- Dreams: In dreams, the gameplay is a psychedelic 2d shooter with cover based gameplay. The boundaries of possible and impossible are erased, so the most unexpected can happen. Also, do not forget why you are here - gather information that can be useful in exploring the real world of the hero.
- Reality: In the mental hospital gameplay is a quest based on dialogue and choices. The development of the plot depends on what decisions you make. Be careful - sometimes dreams can penetrate into reality.
An important element of the Cuban atmosphere is music: acoustic guitar is a traditional instrument in Cuba, mixed with electric guitar riffs and electronic instruments to add a modern feel and a psychedelic feeling. In total, we have a deep and intense sound, which literally sucks in the atmosphere of the game.