A gravity gripping, Steampunk styled, moody-beautiful, slingshot simulating puzzle pleaser.
G'is the first chapter in Soma Games’ Arc Saga andis a gorgeously rendered take onthe classic gravity golf genre of puzzle games.
Explore the vast uncharted mystery of The Rain, a solar-system spanning shock wave ofgas and dust from far, far away. In your role as sounding officer onboard Ptolemy Station you configure and drive sub-etheric reconnaissance rockets into increasingly challenging fields where Iceteroids, theophosphorus and quicksand clouds make your mission much more work than your employers led you to believe...
Gorgeous hand painted art, eerily atmospheric music and a deep, compelling storyline make G more than just a puzzle game. As the first chapter in a four part series, G'introduces you to a steampunk styled world where corporate intrigue and competing mercenaries all vie for their share of the unknown promise.
The Rain - blessing or curse, its arrival changes human history for ever...and you will play a part.
If you like Gravity Sling, Blast Off or Gears of Gravity, you’ll love this game!
G' Prime is the 3D Arcade-Inbred update to Soma Games award-winning iOS game from 2008. Now rendered in marvelous 3D environments plus 7X the background anddialog, this is the game we WANTED to make back then...
What people are saying about G':
- "A remarkable gravity puzzle game..." -Access Xbox
- "Challenging to play, vexing to master, an all round enjoyable experience! Soma Games have certainly caught my attention with G Prime" - 10lb. Gamer
- "A must buyif you like Puzzlers...Soma has done a grand job. G Prime is a solid puzzler, with a little more to think about than just aim and shoot." - Xbox Gamer Reviews
- "Fun and challenging, a nice concept, and totally unique, not like anything else outthere" - SMLpodcast
- “Best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!” -DeNmarK
- “...wow, this looks gorgeous, the devs truly made an effort here....” - Sloblock2000
- “I loved playing this!”– Zamzee
- “I already bought this game for Mac/PC and love it!” -cur33
- “I love the concept of this type of game it won ofmy guilty pleasures.” -Vermithraxprot
- “Nice game ^^ so excited ” -T-REKT