Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood, is having a rough day. A little too much ale at the local pub, a lapse in judgement, and the next thing you know a hooded figure has slipped into the kingdom and kidnapped the princess – an event that will have consequences well into the future.
A thousand years later, in a small orbital station, Agent Starborn is a member of a resistance group embarking on a last ditch effort to overthrow evil and take back the Earth – a quest rooted in the depths of history.
Discover how these two playable characters' fates are intertwined and you might just save humanity in the process.
- A full stand-alone game spanning across two drastically different time zones - Past or future, choose your actions wisely. This is not a tale for the faint of heart.
- Full voice acting - Over 6000 lines of fully voiced dialogue.
- Hundreds of detailed animations - Be it the flicker of candlelight, leaves blowing in the wind or the jaws of a giant Wrinkleworm you can be sure those pixels will be pulling their weight.
- Bespoke music and sound - Guard Duty features over 30 unique musical compositions with hundreds of sound effects created in-house specifically for this project.
- Available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Integrated 'to-do list' keeps track of current goals and objectives - Never lose sight of your goal, Guard Duty features a familiar RPG styled quest tracking system.
- Hand crafted pixel art - True to the era, Guard Duty is created in a juicy 320x240 resolution and styled like a real 90's point and click.
- Streamlined inventory and puzzle design - The feel of a classic, without all the faff. Puzzles are logical with an intuitive interface, Guard Duty features a modern mentality to game design whilst retaining a classic aesthetic.