Scorched by the sun and hopelessly irradiated, the Earth is soaked in toxic waste and blood of its former masters. Those who remain are fighting to survive the endless and senseless struggle with the environment and inevitably, with themselves.
Krai Mira: Extended Cut is a purebred RPG, styled after the genre’s classics. Now it's getting a massive amount of improvements thanks to this special version of the game. Rich new content will enhance the experience of the dangerous post-apocalyptic world: developer implemented interactive help and tips, new inventory view and UI adjustments. Players will also find many new items, including high level armors and advanced cures. And this is just the beginning – you'll meet even more dangerous creatures and much more random encounters in brand new locations.
You always need to watch your back in Krai Mira.
Features brought by Extended Cut version:
- improved, better-quality content
- additional flavor in minigames: gambling, dice, arcade machine
- additional side missions
- dynamic day and night cycle
- new inventory view
- improved AI
- new locations including: Monastery, Catacombs, Scientific Facility, Ruined Region, Ancinet Ruins, Valley of Stones
- new NPCs and dialogues
Krai Mira features:
- precise, turn-based combat design
- intriguing main storyline in an open world
- sneaking, setting up traps and mines
- collecting weapons, armor, and unique items
- character development around personal preferences
- gaining followers
- inspired by cult games like Fallout, Commandos, and Diablo