Atlas of Discovery, the second expansion for Melvor Idle, is all about exploration!
For the first time, you’ll be able to explore the enormous world of Melvor. Unveil new areas on your World Map with the brand-new Cartography skill and dig deep into the world’s murky past with Archaeology. What kind of powerful Artefacts are lurking just below the surface?
You’ll also get to hone your combat skills in new Combat Areas, Slayer Areas and Dungeons, packed with dozens of new monsters to fight and awesome new items to discover. You’ll master loads of new combat techniques, including Unholy Prayers, a new Equipment Slot, and the powerful Barrier mechanic.
Immerse yourself in the world of Melvor Idle and explore endless possibilities in the Atlas of Discovery expansion!
- 2 New Skills: Cartography and Archaeology
- New Gamemode: Ancient Relics Mode
- 600+ new Items
- 46 new Monsters
- 8 new Combat Areas
- 3 new Slayer Areas
- 5 new Dungeons
- 9 new Pets
- New Unholy Prayer Book with 17 new Unholy Prayers
- New Combat Mechanic: Barrier
- New Equipment Slot: Gem Slot
- New Tier of upgraded Combat gear
- 2 new Trees in Woodcutting
- 3 new Fish for Fishing, which can also be Cooked.
- 2 new Ore nodes in Mining
- 6 new Potions in Herblore
- 1 new Summoning Familiar for Barrier which synergises with many existing Familiars.
- Brand new items to create in Smithing, Fletching, Crafting and Runecrafting.
- New Astrology Constellation
- 2 new Ancient Magicks Spells
- 2 new Alt Magic Spells
- 2 new Magic Auroras
- 2 new Magic Curses
- 3 new Agility Obstacles
- Many new Skill Upgrades in the Shop, mainly for Cartography and Archaeology
- 20 new Township Tasks for Atlas of Discovery