Quarantine is an intense turn-based strategy game about waging war on global disease.
As the director of Pandemic Defence, an international biosecurity agency, you must respond to the onslaught of widespread, deadly contagions. A new pathogen has arrived and every turn counts—our survival rests in your hands.
Recruit a team of specialized operatives and deploy them on high-stakes missions across the globe. Research the disease, upgrade your tech, and quarantine the outbreak before it infects—and kills—us all.
Find the cure. Save the world. Win the war on disease with the ultimate survival game!
• Immersive Graphics & Authentic Setting - Inspired by real-world science and epidemic response, experience the tough choices and nail-biting suspense in this modern fight for humanity.
• Battle against 3 lethal pathogens - virus, bacteria, and prion— each with unique behaviors and devastating effects
• Recruit your team - Choose from dozens of operatives in four specializations— Medic, Scientist, Diplomat, and Security. Deploy them on missions as critical situations unfold around the globe. Level them up—and keep them alive—in the face of escalating danger
• Expand your reach. Set up field bases and raise crucial funding. Don't let cities fall into chaos: the livelihood of your organization —and the world— depends on it.
• Devious disease AI - Contain your enemy before it infects new sites and spawns catastrophic events. Race against the clock before the contagion mutates and evolves past your defenses
• Advance your tech. Unlock upgrades and new operations on the diverse tech tree to adapt your strategy and refine your play style.
• Hit the lab. Collect biological samples from hotspots to research the disease's randomly generated traits. Use the results to turn the tide and find the cure.
• Hours of Replayability - Increase your resistance with easy challenges so you can endure Nature's worst. Three difficulty modes, four leaders, a variety of starting locations, and unpredictable gameplay ensure that no two games are the same.
©505 Games 2017. All rights reserved. Developed by Sproing. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games, Quarantine and the 505 Games and Quarantine logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A. throughout the world.
Quarantine is a turn based game that has you attempting to cure the world of a disease that is spreading between different countries. There is a board game of the same name but this isn't based on that. You start off by picking a type of character you want out of four, these include a security expert, scientist, medic, and diplomat which will help you in different ways. On the world map, you can see which cities are infected, how bad the infection is, and where the disease can spread from that location. You will move you operative onto a city to do things like create a quarantine, try to cure the disease, collect a sample, heal themselves, or establish an office to make money. Failing or succeeding in a task can cause your character to take damage, you can hire more of them, up to four, once you have enough money. Characters can level up which will make their passive ability better, each character of the same class is the same but different portraits are available. Random events can happen with some text to describe the situation and maybe a piece of artwork, though you don't really get any interesting stories from what you did and choices only have risk associated with them instead of having a more interesting effect. Right now it seems like it can be a fairly simple game once you get used to it and that it can use more and expanded content. The game is currently in early access with new content planned and no set release date or final price for the full product. If you like games like this it can be fun but the price might be a bit high for something that doesn't have more content and that feels like it could be just as well suited as a mobile title.
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.