“Rituals is a downright fascinating title that can really capture the attention of its player and refuse to let it go.”
Angelina Bonilla, NoobFeed
“Rituals is a very poignant indie game with a strong narrative.”
7/10 – Stephanie Smith, Gamer Headlines
At its core Rituals is an adventure game with mechanics inspired by classic point and click games. Every environment and puzzle is designed to tell its own part of the story. What is the real purpose of the office building? Why are you walking through the woods at night? Whose voice are you supposed to hear? Immerse yourself in Rituals’ eerie world and see how it relates to the real one.
- Feel the eerie and mysterious ambience reinforced by Ritual’s minimalistic low polygon look.
- Find yourself in many places you didn’t expect. Some real, like a lush jungle, some unreal, like an ancient forest temple, all unsettling. Explore them carefully and find your way out.
- Solve puzzles and ponder on their meaning. There’s a message for you to uncover.
- Be curious. You will find many clues which will help you answer your questions.
- Play Rituals like you would play a classic adventure game - you’ll only need your mouse and your head.