Sid Meier’s Civilization V: The Complete Edition is the definitive Civilization V collection for PC gamers who have yet to experience the famous “just-one-more-turn” addictive gameplay that has made Civilization one of the greatest game series of all time. The Complete Edition includes the original 2010 Game of the Year award-winning strategy game Sid Meier’s Civilization V, plus the two critically-acclaimed expansion packs (Gods & Kings, and Brave New World) and all of the released add-on content in one complete package for an amazing value.
Complete Edition Contents Include:
Sid Meier’s Civilization V
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark – The Vikings
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Cradle of Civilization – Mediterranean map
- Cradle of Civilization – Americas map
- Explorer’s Map Pack
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
- Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
- Cradle of Civilization – Asia map
- Cradle of Civilization – Mesopotamia map
- Scrambled Continents Map Pack
- Scrambled Nations Map Pack
- Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario
Play as one of 43 historical leaders and wage war by land, sea, and air, conduct diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
Wars between empires spread across land and sea. Ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. City-states present a diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
Cultivate Great Prophets and create a religion you can customize and enhance.
Send your spies into foreign cities for surveillance, to steal advanced technologies from your competitors, or to interfere with city-state alliances.
Build your cities into hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth and prosperity for your people.
Challenge other players to become ruler of the world.