STARDROP is a narrative driven, single player experience. As Aryn, You set out on a seemingly routine salvage operation alongside your close friend John to explore an unknown spacecraft reported to be somewhere in the Cassiopeia constellation. But things are not what it seems and as you explore this old derelict ship more mysteries will come to light and before long you'll find yourself in the midst of a truly exciting adventure unlike any other.
The game is currently in Early Access with the goal to be able to grow and maintain a strong connection with our community as we develop the rest of the game. To not only create an amazing gaming experience but to also build up trust between us and our community and grow the team's reputation in general. Since we are a very small team we'll be able to gain feedback and bug reports which we ourselves might have missed to make sure that the game will be strong on release with a solid fan base. So far we've already released one major content update in the form of chapter 3. Numerous smaller patches and updates that addresses fixes for bugs or new features requested by community members.
Our main focus will always be on the game's story but we strife to deliver breathtaking visuals where possible. Our efforts have lead us to win "Best 3D Graphics in the Intel Level Up Contest"of 2017. We will continue to uphold these standards if not lifting them up even higher.
- A strong engaging story breaking from the usual darker Sci-Fi setting.
- Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage & rescue operative.
- Professional voice acting to drive an unusual story full of mysteries and excitement.
- A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of stealth.
- Exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
- Inspired by story-rich classics such as Portal, Firewatch and even Alien: Isolation.