STARDROP is a single-player first-person video game where you take on the role of a Salvage & Rescue Operative named Aryn Vance. With her partner, John, at her side the two embark on a very special journey. STARDROP offers suspense, mystery and a bunch of laughs.
When an unidentified vessel is discovered, Aryn and John set out on a mission to try and recover it. Yet, the more they explore it, the more questions they find hidden within. The player has to interact with objects and solve light puzzles sprinkled with a pinch of stealth.
STARDROP touches on a lot of common expectations of traditional sci-fi tropes and tosses them out the window. The game plays with expectations but never betrays them. Instead, the game finds ways to offer something much more meaningful instead; sincerity and a heart-felt story.
• A strong engaging story breaking from the usual darker Sci-Fi setting.
• Explore multiple spacecraft, Outposts, Stations and more as a salvage & rescue operative.
• Professional voice acting to drive an unusual story full of mysteries and excitement.
• A range of light environmental puzzles and a touch of stealth.
• Exploration mixed with narrative driven gameplay.
• Inspired by story-rich classics such as Portal, Firewatch and even Alien: Isolation.