The Deluxe Edition contains:
- Art Book: A detailed look at the art and making of Steel Division: Normandy 44
- Tactical Guide: A digital book getting you up to speed with the terrain and tactics of the game.
- Six Exclusive in-game aces: Historical personalities you can deploy on the battlefield
- Ernst Barkmann (Germany, Panther A tank)
- Joseph Priller (Germany, Bf109A fighter plane)
- Dick Winters (USA, Paratrooper battalion)
- Wilfred Harris (UK, Sherman Firefly tank)
- Leo Major (Canada, sniper scout)
- Kurt Knispel (Germany, Tiger II)
- Battle Log: Major maps of the game and how to fight them
- Deluxe avatar and icon for the Paradox forums
- Unique ringtones and text message sounds
- Wallpapers: Artwork from Steel Division you can use to decorate your computer desktop
- Streaming Overlays: Steel Division themed overlays for those who stream on Twitch or YouTube.
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign.