The Island Story is leisure simulation game. Players can change the appearance of the island by placing different animals, plants and decorative items freely. Plants and animals also produce fruit and dust resources for further exploration and play.
- The player has an unmanned island from the beginning, with some ruins and stone mountains on it, player will decide what the island will become.
- The game time is based on 24 hours. There is a separate day and night system, including sunrise, sunset, and the absence of the moon, etc. The atmosphere of the sky and the environment will also change with different times of the day.
- player can freely choose the animals and plants location in the game, decorative items can be Piled up and rotated.
Explore New Species
- The game provides more than 50 plants, 20 animals and 30 decorative items from various continents.
- Obtaining new species requires players to explore the world map. Entering 3 values in the exploration interface, which respectively represent the temperature, humidity, and sunlight. When the 3 values all meet a preset value of the system, players can obtain the samples of specific plants.
- Each plant in the game will have a text prompt to tell players the approximate values.
- Plants have their own unique lifespans. Each plant will slowly grow until it matures. After death, it will generate new animals and plants and start a new life.