Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants.
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine – the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. She’s on a mission, to defend those that can’t defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists