A TRIP TO YUGOSLAVIA is an experimental interactive game with a theme of the old VCR player (with the ability to REWIND, PAUSE and FASTFORWARD).
Yugoslavia has fallen apart. No one knows what caused it. Some people ran away instantly and some of them still don't know that the war has just begun
Including you. You're taking a role of Dimitri, an amateur photographer, who has been caught in the nearby Yugoslavian forest on the outskirts of town. Now, without any combat knowledge, you have to survive a few months of war in a desolated country.
Welcome on a one way trip...
- Full Motion Video
- Thanks to FMV you can get immersed even more into your one way trip.
- Point & Click sections
- Explore the environment, collect items, hide the bodies...
- QuickTime events
- Press the arrow in the right direction to get out in one piece. Otherwise, you might die or change the outcome of the entire story.
- Choose your own path
- Your decisions throughout the whole game can lead you to one of the ten available endings.
- VCR system
- Rewind, Pause and FASTFORWARD the tape you're watching.
- STEAM version exclusive content:
- 12 minutes of additional gameplay
- Three new endings
- Four new achievements
- Mac & Linux ports
- Steam achievements and trading cards
This game isn't based on any real Yugoslavian conflict