THE WAR NEEDS YOU! Archangel Hellfire is the unholy union of god-like mech weaponry and infernal team deathmatch gameplay. Pilot massive weapons of destruction, armed to the teeth, and war on post-apocalyptic lands in this free-roaming shooter. Think you have what it takes to battle mech-to-mech and win world domination for your faction in The Great Mech Wars. Are you ready? Enlist and get into a mech today!
- Building-sized Mechs: Drop into eight different state-of-the-art war machines
- 13+ Weapon Systems: Rain hellfire in every direction with arm-mounted artillery
- Unique Special Abilities: Singularity Beam, Invisibility Cloak, Death from Above… Use strategically!
- 4 Unforgiving Maps: Blast the destructible desert, mountain, farmland, and city into pieces and use the natural features of the landscape to your advantage.
- Tactile cockpit controls: Roam free, and fight to win with full control of your mech
- Team Deathmatch (2v2 and 1v1 PvP): Who reigns Hellfire? Decide by Deathmatch
- Coop Mech Assault (1-4 pilots): Battle waves of enemy mechs with friends
- Elite Skins: Change up your mech skin and up the intimidation factor
- A live, global war: Mech pilot’s wins and losses impact campaign progression. View reports from the warfront and track the war effort, top pilots are ranked (website and in game)
- New player profiles and leaderboards (web only)
The Original Story - Year 2089
At the end of the 21st century: The world is in ruins under HUMNX, a mega corporation turned autocratic regime out of a desire to “heal the world,” no matter the human cost. The United States Free Forces leads the resistance, armed with a one-of a kind, building-sized weapon: the Archangel. HUMNX has abundant resources and developed equivalent weapons, but the USFF is determined to take freedom back. Rise from the rubble and prepare for combat: You are the last, best hope of the free.
Current Events - Year 2099
After a few strategic USFF victories, HUMNX has adapted. In response to the Archangel weapon, the incredibly resourceful corporation deployed three new, state-of-the-art mechs featuring advanced movement and weapons systems. The USFF rises to the new challenge and initiates automated, mechanized war-machine construction to increase their own mech roster to an equivalent level.
Conscious of their inability to keep pace with HUMNX enhancements, USFF weapons strike the largest enemy Mech Replication site, Genesis Facility. HUMNX immediately retaliates. The ensuing war results in extensive destruction and far too many casualties. When The Great Mech Wars end, who will be left to reclaim our shattered world?