The Post Human Coalition and the Substrate continue to fight for control of worlds across the galaxy as the PHC looks to expand their reach. Crush your enemies and conquer a variety of new maps, or face down an unexpected and powerful enemy in the new Oblivion scenario.
Oblivion: A powerful Substrate entity driven mad with power emerges and has turned against even its own kind. With the assistance of your PHC ally, Valen, you must capture and hold the hidden generators in order to call in enough air support to end Nihilon's threat. Hurry; you don't have much time before it smashes its way through its former Substrate allies and crushes your base.
- Barcia - This tiny four-player map is perfectly suited for a 2v2 quickie over lunch.
- Caneghem - Navigate the barren lowlands to claim the concentrated resources on the plateaus of this small, four-player map.
- Crawford - Fast and intense 2v2v2 (or 1v1v1) matches await on this medium, six-player map.
- Karnold - Go 4v1 (or 1v4) on this tight, asymmetrical medium map - or try an unusual, but even, 2v2 setup.
- Sirotek - Two starting locations in the center of this canyon maze are exposed to attack, but command massive resources in this small 3v3-optimized map.
- Walbright - Massive formations clash on the isolated plateaus of this large and resource-rich two-player map.