'Beekyr Reloaded' is a 2D Arcade Shoot'em up that alternates vertical and horizontal gameplay through over 15h on average to beat all 28 levels.
The plot of the game is to guide our avenger to fight for his queen and hive from the nasty wasp queens and their minions...
- Mold-breaking theme: Based in the treacherous world of insects.
- 'Shmup first-play' friendly gameplay: Beginner mode and 'Generic Shmup Tutorial' to enable new players understand and enjoy all shmup games.
- Horizontal and Vertical stages with very different game formats!
- 16 cool bosses to fight.
- Secrets: multiple playable characters, multiple endings, unlockable stages / worlds.
- Real co-op multiplayer mode.
- Enormous re-playability: 4 different stage combinations that might offer from 18 to 29 stages. Depending on game events and difficulty mode.
- Global rank system, achievements.
- Natural hazards in each level (storms, waterfalls, wind, rocks, darkness...)
- Powerups system. Innovatives 'Bee-squad' bomb and 'Bee-swarm' flock attack!
- Precise analog or digital controls: Steam and Xbox 360 controller support.
- Scanlines / pixel monitor effect.
- Amazing soundtrack.
- Playable in low-end gaming PCs.
- Translated to: EN/ES/JA/CH-ZH/FR/DE/IT/PT/PL
- Novice: (19 Stages)
- Learn how to play a shoot'em up game (a.k.a shmup) and get ready for the real action.
- Arcade: (25 Stages)
- Play the game at its original difficulty designed to have you playing for hours to reach a total completed game.
- Bullet hell: (28 Stages)
- Play the game similar to a bullet hell game, plus some extra levels.
- Expert: (28 Stages)
- Play the game harder and with extra levels, plus some extra levels.
- Madness: (18 Stages)
- Play the game even harder, beat the game and receive at home a reward from Kaleidogames if you are one of the first few to accomplish it.