A new scenario is included: stand at the crossroads of Europe protecting the fertile Polish homelands from those who would seize it to empower themselves. Can you stand as a bulwark against this threat?Read full description
King Jadwiga rules Poland in Sid Meier's Civilization VI! Religious and expansionist, Poland can gain control of other civ's tiles when they fortify their borders, and Jadwiga makes Relics more valuable and Holy Sites more effective. A new scenario is also included: stand at the crossroads of Europe protecting the fertile Polish homelands from those who would seize it to empower themselves. Can you stand as a bulwark against this threat?
Includes the complete Polish civilization with Jadwiga, Winged Hussar unique Unit, and Sukiennice unique Building.
• Poland's "Golden Liberty" unique ability allows them to gain territory when they build a Fort or Encampment, even allowing them to steal territory from other civs! They also convert a Military Policy slot into a Wildcard slot, giving them extra flexibility in culture.
• Jadwiga allows you to spread your religion to the nearby city when you gain another civ's territory with Golden Liberty. Her relics provide bonus Faith, Culture, and Gold.
• The famous Winged Hussar is strong on the attack and can push back defending units.
• The Sukiennice, or Cloth Hall, gives bonus Production from foreign Trade Routes, and Gold from internal Trade Routes.
Play as a great Polish noble lord in the "Jadwiga's Legacy" Scenario:
• 60 Turn limit
• Defend Poland, Prague, and Vienna from invaders including the Teutonic Knights and Ottoman Turks
• Gain glory in battle and prove yourself the greatest defender of Poland.
©2016 Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier's Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
This DLC adds Poland with the ruler Jadwiga and a new scenario. Poland comes with an extremely powerful ability, Golden Liberty, which allows you to increase the size of your territory by building forts near your borders, this can also steal territory from other civilizations. This ability also changes a military policy to a wildcard policy allowing you to use it for whatever you would like. Jadwiga's ability works with Golden Liberty by allowing you to spread your religion whenever you take territory from other civilizations. The Winged Hussar give you a strong unit that will likely be more useful in multiplayer with the ability to push back defenders and their building will help increase the value of trade routes. When playing against her she has the agenda Saint where she tries to build up faith and likes rulers that do the same. They offer a versatile and powerful civilization. The price of these smaller DLCs will definitely add up but if you are a fan of the game and already looking to expand on your and your enemy's options then this will likely be a good buy.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.