This add-on includes all previously released expansions for Construction Simulator 2015. In order to use the add-on, you require the full version of Construction Simulator 2015!
This add-on includes numerous new vehicles, including:
• Original licensed Liebherr 150 EC-B flat top crane with concrete bucket, new flatbed trailer
• Original licensed Liebherr LB28 drilling rig, new heavy transport trailer
• Original licensed Liebherr LR1300 crawler crane, special transport trailer
This add-on includes numerous new missions, including:
• Office buildings
• High-rise apartments
• Industrial buildings
• Wind turbine
• Contains four DLC packs
• Expands your Construction Simulator 2015 with many new vehicles and missions
• Requires the full version of Construction Simulator 2015
• Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
• Processor: 2.4 GHz dual-core processor • RAM: 4 GB
• Graphics Card: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB VRAM (Geforce 460 or better | ATI Radeon HD 57xx or better) • DirectX: Version 9.0
• Network Connection: Broadband internet connection • Hard Drive Space: 3.5 GB - The game must be activated once via Steam. An internet connection is required.
• Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8
• Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 processor
• RAM: 4 GB
• Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 4670 with 1 GB VRAM or better
• Network Connection: Broadband internet connection • Hard Drive Space: 3.5 GB
If you already own Construction Simulator and liked it - this DLC is a must have! The amount of additional content and time you will be able to spend it is just crazy. You get everything you loved from Construction Sim just few times more! More missions, more complex vehicles to operate, basically your game doubles in amount of things to do. And while in many Sim games there are loads of DLCs that adds a little for high price (looking at you Train Sim!) here we get a lot for a low price - and we should support such a fair business model! Recommended for every fan of Construction sim!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.