Does your job description include anything about depressed demigods and skeletons with short memories? Ours neither. But things work differently when you accept a job offer on an island in the clouds. The mind behind Shoppe Keep and Shoppe Keep 2, Arvydas Žemaitis, invites you to sacrifice even more of your social life in his most otherworldly adventure yet. Join the 350,000 players already sold on the series’ sideways look at business sims.
Craft Your Way to the Top
A hastily scribbled note on Allcraft’s door means you’re now the proud owner of a dilapidated workshoppe. You know you’re going to have to up your alchemy, cookery and blacksmith skills to get the sad old place back on its feet. But why does that creepy old guy seem so keen for you to make a success of it?
- Unlock the tools of your trade, find the resources you need and follow recipes and blueprints to produce potent potions, gleaming weapons and delicious food.
- Use your crafting skills to contribute to larger orders in asynchronous multiplayer gameplay – and reap the rewards!
- Improve your skills with cauldron, furnace and anvil to uncover the curious secrets of the weird-and-wonderful island cluster you now call home.
Sell Your Wares
It’s all very well knowing how to craft items but your wares won’t make you money gathering dust on your workshoppe floor. Luckily your slightly creepy acquaintances seem to want to help you out. Your own personal air skip? They’re either unusually generous or they want something in return. Time will tell.
- Gain the correct permits to turn your rundown store into a thriving emporium.
- Advertise your creations and train up apprentice crafters to keep shoppers flooding through the doors.
- Keep an eye on the popularity of your products and ensure your workshoppe’s fully stocked with them when the Customer Air Skip docks or shoppers will be heading away empty handed.
Master Your Crafts
The more you explore these outlandish islands, the more you realise things aren’t as they appear. Becoming a master of three noble crafts and making a success of the workshoppe Allcraft kindly bequeathed you seemed like a worthy goal. But...it’s starting to feel like your achievements are merely part of a much bigger story.
- Get to know a motley crew of wacky characters who will help you complete your adventure.
- Master every recipe and build every blueprint to fashion a key that unlocks an unknown realm.
- Oh, and did we mention you can also pet a dog? What do you get for it? Nothing but their unconditional love. Why, what did you expect?
Steam Early Access Questions
Why Early Access?
While Craftlands Workshoppe shares the same universe and humour that our players loved from Shoppe Keep, the game is a new experience for us. We are really proud of how it is shaping up, but know that we can’t do it alone. Early Access gives us a chance to share the game with our players, and ensure they have a say in the future direction of the game.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
Craftlands Workshoppe has been built in collaboration with our players from the very beginning, and we have developed a roadmap that takes the game from Early Access launch to full release in 6 months. However, we want you to have your say, and your feature ideas and feedback will help shape the future of the game.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
You start this adventure with your Workshoppe and a quest to discover the secrets of Allcraft, but you will only be able to complete the adventure when the game reaches full release. In addition to the story, we want your feedback and ideas for features to help us create the experience we know it can be. The future is in your hands.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Craftlands Workshoppe features an expansive story, 4 crafting professions and over 100 different items to use in crafting recipes. The game is fully functional and has a fun game loop at its heart.
The game is still very much a work in progress, and we will be working closely with the community to shape the future experience.
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
We will be launching into Early Access at a lower price point. We know that the game is on a journey and want to reward players for helping us shape its future. As the game grows in features, fun and polish, and as we get closer to release, the price will increase.
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
We encourage suggestions, thoughts and feedback; we will work closely with the community to shape the game. We hope that everyone will share their thoughts across the Steam forums, Discord and social media, and help us to create a wonderful game.