Drive through vast swathes of low-lying verdant landscape with historic landmarks sitting alongside reminders of the vast changes of the last century.
A first for ETS – you can now drive into Russia and visit the imperial city of St. Petersburg and then head west into the industrial regions of Finland where you can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transport vehicles.
Meander around lakes and rivers, dense forests of pine and birch, quiet, subdued beauty – this is the journey Beyond the Baltic Sea.
• Over 13 thousand km of new roads
• Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to explore
• Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
• Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
• 23 new major cities and many smaller towns
• Characteristic Baltic architecture
• Famous landmarks
• Unique 3D-assets
• Correspondent climate vegetation
• Local AI trains, trams and traffic cars
• Over 30 new local company docks and industries
• Finland only High Capacity Transport (truck and 2 long trailers)
• Lithuanian Latvian and Estonian achievements to unlock