There's two things you need to know about the GamesAid Charity Bundle:
- There's 10 games in it, good games, games that are too good to be in a bundle.
- It's for charity! 100% of all profits will be going straight to GamesAid. Who are GamesAid? You can find out here.
So that's awesome games, for less, and you can buy them with a clean conscience as all the profits will be helping those in need. You can't do better than that.
Green Man Gaming and GamesAid come together for the first time to help you save good, play good, do good..
Here's what you can get in the bundle:
- This War of Mine - The most cheerful war survival game ever made. Well, not that cheerful. But it's good.
- Beat Cop- It's about time someone sorted New York out, and that someone is you. Hit the streets and walk your beat, cop.
- Manual Samuel - You've got 24 hours to survive, and you've got to control every function of your body manually. Even blinking.
- Warhammer: Vermintide End Times - Those rats aren't going to kill themselves, so grab three friends and get to it!
- Killing Floor - Sometimes all you need is just to grab a gun, grab a friend, and shoot a load of zombies. Killing Floor more than delivers.
- LEGO Batman the Videogame - What's Batman do in his downtime? Well he still rescues Gotham City, but he does it in pure LEGO style.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD - Belmont wants blood...Dracula's blood. Get him ex-sanguinated!
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - A meticulously detailed arena awaits you for multiple playthroughs as you hone in on the perfect stealth approach.
- Stable Orbit - Show those NASA hacks how to really build a space station.
- Next Up Hero - Get back to the days of Gauntlet in Next Up Hero, a top down dungeon crawler where you choose your class and get hacking!