James Reed is a detective called out one night to investigate the apparent suicide of a woman and the sudden disappearance of her husband, Thomas May. Play as both of these men in this short story-driven experience as you learn about how they lived, how they loved, how they lost, and how the decisions they made changed not only their lives, but of those around them.
Quiet Bay Studio's debut title, Gone Fireflies, is a brief, linear experience that lets you turn the story one page at a time by talking with the game's characters, finding and interacting with objects in the environment, and making choices in both action and conversation which determine the final pages of this interactive tale. This is a slower paced game that emphasizes dialogue and story over traditional RPG elements and adventure.
- An emotional story-driven experience
- Multiple dialogue options during conversations
- Investigate, and discover optional content
- Multiple endings based on the choices you make
- Beautiful music by Jeremy Wray, Nicolas Gasparini, and Kevin MacLeod