Killing Floor 2 is the successor to the ridiculously fun and successful original title, that was released in 2009. All your old favorites are back, with a whole host of new features, characters, monsters, weapons and story.Read full description
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
• Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
• Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Killing Floor ©2009-2015 by Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor® is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved.
Killing Floor 2 is simply the best wave-based horde FPS game out there. The gameplay flows smoothly, the graphics are nothing to sneeze at and it's challenging. Currently (Early Access), you get 4 perks (classes) to choose from and level up - each with their own playstyle, pros and cons. Despite clearly being at it's best and based around co-op gameplay, you can also play solo - perfectly viable too as it gets 'rebalanced' for it.
Si usted am? Killing Floor 1 entonces usted ser? cautivado por Killing Floor 2. Este juego se actualiza y mejora en el ?ltimo y s?lo sigue mejorando. Simplemente adoro el sistema de art?culos que le permite obtener cosm?ticos y armas que realmente se ven bien.
If you loved KF1 then you will be enthralled by KF2. This game updates and improves upon the last and it just keeps getting better. I just adore the item system that lets you get cosmetics and weapons that really look cool.
Killing Floor 2 has finally been released. This game has been in early access for years. People have been censored and banned for criticizing the game on the Steam forums and on Tripwire Interactive's forums. Micro-transactions were added to the game before it was finished. It pales in comparison to Killing Floor 1. It is still a great co-op game never the less and Tripwire Interactive has improved their behavior recently by un-banning people. Criticisms: -the fxaa anti-aliasing is still horrific because it blurs everything -the matchmaking is still broken so it might as well be removed from the game -the leveling is still far too slow so most players just use the perk leveling maps -the bosses still need nerfing because they can kill you instantly on the hell difficulty -the kick vote still needs to be removed from the game because it is abused constantly
One of my favorite games among any other in my library, it is really addictive! Killing Floor 2 is a sequel to its successful predecessor and many improvements from the first game is brought into here. Pros: - Improved graphics (using heavily modified Unreal Engine 3) - More perks (Survivalist, SWAT, etc) - Much more balanced gameplay (it calculates the players perk, more high level players means much more difficult) - Introducing new PVP mode (Kinda, its still a survival mode with other players becoming the zeds) - New mechanics (Like sprinting, blood actually stays there for the rest of the game) - New Zeds and Boss (Slasher, Dr Hans Volter, Cyst) - Great soundtrack (Zynthetic is back with more metal bands like Demon Hunters, Living Sacrifices, etc) - Improved gore system (similar to Chilvary, Zeds will sliced/dismembered depending on where you cut/shoot them) *with additional NVIDIA Flex* - More weapons for each perk Cons: - Many dead servers (especially VS mode) - Very few maps - Microtransactions (similar to CSGO) - HOE can be frustrating at some time I think that's all folks, you should not miss this game and I'll give this game a 9/10. I would recommend you to buy this game on sale. See you in the game!
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.