Killing Floor 2 is the successor to the ridiculously fun and successful original title, that was released in 2009. All your old favorites are back, with a whole host of new features, characters, monsters, weapons and story.Read full description
Killing Floor 2 March Content Pack Update:
New Map: The Descent: An all new type of KF2 map that has a series of random battle locations as players descend to a new random location each wave. This map really shakes up KF2's gameplay.
New Map: Nuked: This is a community made map that we have made official. It has been through internal QA along with a lot of polish that will only be seen in the updated version.
New Weapon: Flare Revolvers, a favorite from KF1 these are single and dual flare gun revolvers for the firebug perk.
New Weapon: Stoner 63a LMG, an all new weapon type in KF2, this gun is a light machine gun that has really long sustained fire.
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
• Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
• Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Killing Floor ©2009-2015 by Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor® is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved.
This game provides exactly what it advertises. You get to shoot zeds, bathe in their blood, and bond with battle brothers. If you like shooting things, and seeing the instant results of your violent acts, this game could be very satisfying for you and your friends. It also allows for a surprising amount of play-styles depending on how you want to kill zombies. Although I do I highly recommend buying this game, I would be cautious about playing this game alone, it can be scary, and the server system isn't the easiest to make new friends with, I would also be cautious of this game if you are a novice at shooting games on the PC. This game has a very high difficulty setting, even on the lowest options. Overall: If you have the money, and are thirsty for Zed blood go ahead and take the plunge into Killing Floor 2.
This game is a PvE 6 player survival game, in which you get to kill a lot of Zombies, and between waves can buy Cool guns, which help make stuff deader..... so overall this is a Gore-fest that you don't want to miss!
Killing Floor 2 is simply the best wave-based horde FPS game out there. The gameplay flows smoothly, the graphics are nothing to sneeze at and it's challenging. Currently (Early Access), you get 4 perks (classes) to choose from and level up - each with their own playstyle, pros and cons. Despite clearly being at it's best and based around co-op gameplay, you can also play solo - perfectly viable too as it gets 'rebalanced' for it.
Si usted am? Killing Floor 1 entonces usted ser? cautivado por Killing Floor 2. Este juego se actualiza y mejora en el ?ltimo y s?lo sigue mejorando. Simplemente adoro el sistema de art?culos que le permite obtener cosm?ticos y armas que realmente se ven bien.
If you loved KF1 then you will be enthralled by KF2. This game updates and improves upon the last and it just keeps getting better. I just adore the item system that lets you get cosmetics and weapons that really look cool.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.