MORDHAU Supporter Bundle includes:
- MORDHAU - Supporter Pack
MORDHAU is a medieval first & third person multiplayer slasher. Enter a hectic battlefield of up to 64 players as a mercenary in a fictional, but realistic world, where you will get to experience the brutal and satisfying melee combat that will have you always coming back for more.
- Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Battle Royale.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual pieces of armor to create the perfect warrior.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)
- Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
MORDHAU - Supporter Pack includes:
- MORDHAU Soundtrack
- Medallion (in-game wearable cosmetic)
- Mercenary in-game banner
- Composed by Viktor Alexander, Lukas Gorris and Paul Keilhau. Total length is 76 minutes and 51 seconds.
- 01 - Main Theme (10:40)
- 02 - Taiga (08:03)
- 03 - Feitoria (08:16)
- 04 - Contraband (08:25)
- 05 - Tourney (08:06)
- 06 - Camp (08:06)
- 07 - Mountain Peak (08:06)
- 08 - The Pit (08:11)
- 09 - Grad (08:58)
NOTE: If you would like to purchase just the soundtrack directly from the composers, you can do that on Bandcamp.
You'll find the medallion in the shoulder slot when customizing your character. The mercenary banner will appear in the player menu, where the other banners are.