This looks strange... How do you play?
Each round starts by removing an object by left clicking on it. Choose any one, but remember what it looked like!
Now remove all objects that looks like the first one you chose.
Then select a new object type and continue until all of them are gone.
Each wrong object gives a time penalty.
But they hide behind each other and behind walls!
Hold down the left mouse button and drag to rotate the entire cloud of objects.
Can I take it easy?
No. Each level must be completed within the time limit, and your goal is to reach the top as quickly as possible.
Is it frustrating?
Yes. In a good way.
Am I going to die?
Not yet. You are immortal in this game, but punished for your mistakes.
What is required of me?
- Total concentration under time pressure.
- A well-developed short-term memory.
- Attention to details and shapes.
- No luck, just skill.
What does the game offer?
- Simple and clear help page that explains the simple rules.
- Statistics and ranking lists for all levels of climbing.
- Achievements. Some are easy, others hard enough to make you proud.
- Top ranking list for the world's fastest climber.
- Frustration. In a good way.