The Seven Years War (1756-1763) Battle Pack
The Battle Pack enhances the battle experience of "The Seven Years War (1756-1763)". The DLC includes the following features:
- 6 Additional historic battles
- Build your own custom battles
- Weather effects with influence on the troops' conditions
- Order your commanders to take initiative on the battlefield
- New unit: horse artillery
- Additional unit statistics during and at the end of battles
- New quick attack and retreat orders
- Polished battle goals
The new historic battles include:
- Abraham Plains (1757)
- Sainte Foy (1760)
- Zorndorf (1758)
- Carillon (1758)
- Prague (1757)
- Lovositz (1756)
I really enjoyed the main game. This pack offers 6 battles and much more! You can even make your own custom battles. I've been playing the 6 battles for 20+ hours and in my opinion it still holds replay value. These 20+ hours include replays of course but that's a good thing. The custom battles are a neat feature too, but that should've been included in the main game. For the low price of 5 euro I think it's worth it. 5 out of 5 stars!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.