Tower!2011:SE is based on the classic Tower!2011 simulator. It's updated to run better on today's computer and ironed out a few issues.
Tower!2011:SE is not an arcade game. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology Tower!2011:SE will allow you to experience of the thrill of being a real air traffic controller.
Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and takeoff. As TOWER you must assure that it safe for a plane to enter or cross a runway, assign taxiway routes, when to stop and start movement, and clear aircraft for take off. Tower!2011:SE provides you with flight strips, ground and air radar screens and top down view photorealistic background for the airport.
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when to taxi around airport and fly approach and departure procedures
- Full voice control possible
- Photorealistic 2d graphics with dynamic lighting, shadows and ground traffic
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new airports, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow inflight heading and turn command
- Runway racetrack pattern commands are simulated
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- After takeoff headings can be assigned to aircraft prior to departure
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Taxiway routing to and from parking and terminal areas can be assigned and changed
- Hold short commands may be issued for taxiways and runways
- Dynamic lighting and shadows provide a stimulating visual environment. Sun cycle calculated from real world data
- Ground traffic (cars on freeways and major highways and streets)
- Stereo sound.