Full Metal Mode Now Available for Free
Valfaris launched as a modern take on the challenging experiences of gaming’s past. But, was it hard enough? We introduce Valfaris - Full Metal Mode! A New Game + variant that unlocks after completing the game once! Restart the game with your entire arsenal, maintaining all upgrades from the previous run. Which is good, as all enemy stats and aggressions have been juiced to the next level. Experience deadlier difficulty, deadlier firepower, deadlier boss fights!
- All weapons, upgrades, and upgrade items carry over between runs
- Enemies have increased health, attack, and aggression
- Bosses receive the same buffs - with additional attack patterns
- Therion takes more damage
- New Destroyer Class Weapon
- New Achievement for defeating Full Metal Mode
Can you rip the galaxy another wormhole?
Recently Updated - Full Metal Mode
Valfaris’s take on New Game +. Restart with your entire collected arsenal and upgrades to face off against more difficult enemies, battle buffed bosses encounters, and seek out the new Destroyer class weapon!
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell