Welcome to the Green Man Gaming Change log. This page will be updated with new features we have implemented and fixes we have made to the site. This will be updated on a weekly basis and you can check out the latest changes and updates below.
- Bug fix to the Games Library page. If a user tried to access this page in a logged out state, they would get re-directed to the log in page. Once they successfully logged in, they were then staying on the log in page when they should have gotten re-directed to the Games Library page.
- Bug fix to the mobile view. The Community bar was showing on incorrect pages throughout the site.
- Changes so that the correct currency is applied to logged out users throughout their whole user journey when accessing our site via a Google Feed
- Green Man Gaming reviews have been redesigned – Members can now leave a rating and/or a review
- Reviews now feature ‘thumb up’ and ‘thumb down’ options
- ‘Game is no longer available’ landing page added.
- Various community bug fixes
- Addition of new channels to the community buzz – Competitions and Introductions
- Green Man Gaming Lenovo platform live
- Bug fixed with account login – private message can now be viewed once logged
- Option to follow Green Man Gaming’s Twitch account added to Twitch integration
- Addition to new format field for SEO
- Brand new community pages added for each game on the product pages. Break down of each game now viewable – Ratings, people who own the game, gaming hours
- Gameplay graph added to community page
- Twitch integration added – 5 most popular twitch accounts now viewable on site.
- Main community buzz added for our new community launch which integrates with the blog and product pages
- Private messaging added to our community platform
- ‘Your profile’ pages added – members can now add their own avatars, edit their bio and link your steam, twitch or Facebook account
- Steam stats now available so members can view their top played games, weeks activity and achievements
- Moderator tools added for our new community platform
- Games library added so members can see all the games they have on steam, last time the played the game, how long it was played for and their overall game progress.
- Login bug fix fixed redirect issue when not logged in
- New preference add to my account page. This allows people to opt in/out of promo emails.
- User interfaces changes on ‘My account’ members can now update Date Of Birth, Email and Password
- Bug fix for Green Man Gaming search bar
- Fixing side bar layout bug fix for tablet
- The Xbox Play Anywhere DRM added to Green Man Gaming
- Mega Menu bug fix
23rd December 2016
- A new and improved wider header layout
- Default avatars used in the comments on the blog now look like the Green Man Gaming logo, instead of the Muut logo
- Members user avatars from Playfire have now been copied across and will be used when you comment on the GMG blog
16th December 2016
- Performance improvements to make page load speed quicker
- If a new game appears in a players Steam library, it will now be removed from their Green Man Gaming want list. (only if the players steam account is linked with their Green Man Gaming account)
9th December 2016
- New functionality and improvements to Green Man Gaming Gift Cards – You can now purchase Green Man Gaming gift cards – https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/50-giftcard/
- Numerous profile page fixes
- Playfire accounts with a linked Steam account can log into Green Man Gaming with the Steam account login
- Wallet page and functionality added to site – Once you redeem a Green Man Credit gift card, the gift card amount will be saved to your wallet meaning you can use your credit as and when you want to.
This page will be updated regularly with the changes we make to Green Man Gaming and the Green Man Gaming Community.