Lifeless recently got a patch update. Here is what you need to know about the latest release.
Patch update notes
– Screamer scream lowered by 50%
– High pitch ringing sound after screamer screams lowered by 90%
– Blurred vision for dazed status effect is less intense
– Tweaked fog settings in Stillwater Bay
– Optimized thousands of objects in the game, this should reduce hitches and lag for some people.
– Balanced and tweaked damage, block amount, crit chance and recoil for weapons
– Balanced and tweaked stats for consumables
– Balanced and tweaked durability and armour for gear
There has also been several code bug fixes that are not as interesting to post about, but will help overall gameplay.