Step aside Zone of the Enders and Armoured Core, there is a new Mech powerhouse in town.
Green Man Gaming Publishing have announced War Tech Fighters (or WTF for short) a new Mech fighting game, coming to Early Access which lets players customise their own Mech fighters, do battle against other mechs in space and drop kick space ships for fun.
Described as “the love child of Michael Bay and Evangelion by way of a nuclear powered food blender” (best description ever). Players will lead an assault on the Zartros empire with their battalion of War Techs, the deadliest weapons ever built. A War Tech is a precision made Mech which uses the latest in state of the art military technology.
Enough words! check out the trailer below.
Here are the key feature which will be available when the game comes to Early Access:
- Control A Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customisation – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack/defence bonuses.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience the first 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in an infinite survival mode arena, and walk away with special rewards.
You can pre-purchase War Tech Fighters from the Green Man Gaming store right now.