“Bear With Me Episode 2 takes everything great about Episode 1 and improves upon it.”
85 – Gaming Trend
Finally in Paper City, Amber and Ted examine the burned Steel Mill and find a couple of new clues that might be able to shed a light on the case. While they are still catching up, new events keep unfolding and slowing them down. Could the infamous Reef King be behind all of this? Was he the one that brought RED to Amber’s city?
Bear With Me - Episode Two is part of a series in which Ted aids Amber in her quest to find her missing brother Flint.
- Story driven "horror" noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Player and character choices drive the non-linear story.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting.
- Original Soundtrack.