HEVN is an open-world adventure game, set on a desolate planetoid a hundred years into the future. Corporate factions are vying for control over our solar system's resources, while others are violently advocating for humanity to retreat to a less-technological age.
Sebastian Mar sets off on a celestial mining mission, but finds his destination deserted, crumbling, and possibly sabotaged. With the help of his colleague Edna via radio broadcast, Seb must figure out a way to survive - exploring an unfamiliar world, battling its hostile elements, and fending off aggressive local life forms in order to find a way back home.
HEVN fuses exploration, action, and survival mechanics to create an immersive sci-fi sim. Navigate the surface of Naic and investigate the many sectors of the Nomoni Mining Facility. Search for answers while maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing. Traverse a rich and interactive world, as you uncover an increasingly sinister plot and do what you can to make it off this faraway rock alive.
- Navigate and explore the perils on Nomoni's off-world base on Naic
- Uncover a deep and involved mystery
- Interact with a rich environment, its machinery and systems
- Converse with both humans and droids
- Discover and utilise unique weapons and tools
- Fight off aggressive lifeforms and malicious robots
- Overcome obstacles and puzzles to progress
- Eat, drink, sleep, and take medications to survive
- Non-linear puzzle-solving, with multiple ways to progress
- Support for many languages including French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and more