An outcast with a fearful power ventures out into the unknown world to save her father and herself. Shadows of Adam is a unique take on a classic genre. A retro JRPG built for the modern era.
- 16-bit JRPG glory with a modern design
- 10-12 hours of gameplay (12-14 if you never figure out how to run)
- Delicious graphics (consume raw at your own risk)
- A deep, character-driven story with lots of humor
- Blazing fast battles that will set your pants on fire
- No random battles. Monsters are on screen, waiting for you to thrash them!
- Four playable heroes with unique skills
- Save anywhere! (In case you get the sudden urge to start replaying FF6.)
- Inspired music you will find yourself humming twenty years from now
- Suplex dragons
- Revel with clean freak pirates
- Sneak past gambling addicted guards
- Learn novel new swear words
- Sample strawberry flavored potions
- Evade taxes at a booming black market
- Deface ancient graves
- Run from the cabbage lady
- Eat the mushroom sauce of a lunatic witch (with a fork)
- Stomp through an old man's house in the middle of the godforsaken night
- Why are you still reading this? Get the game!