“The Flight of Dowran” is an air battle simulation game in which, on top of narrating the story of the heroic acts of an eminent Iranian Air Force pilot, a new experience of air-to-ground and air-to-air battle simulations and of various operations including preventing enemy infiltration and friendly force support.Read full description
When Saddam Hussein (the ousted Iraqi president) talked about the conquest of Tehran (the Iranian capital) in three days, called Iranian Air Force pilots "cowards" and tauntingly said that if an Iranian pilot can get himself within 50 miles to Basra he will be paid a one-year salary of an Iraqi officer , the courageous story of a staunch man began where the Basra Power Plant was bombed within 150 minutes of Saddam Hussein's speech; the story of a man whose presence in tens of breathtaking aerial operations instilled such fear in the enemy that no one could believe. Aerial combat on the southern borders of Iran, Kharg Island, Abadan, the mountains of western Iran, Paweh, Majnoon Island, Basra, and Qasr-e Shirin aerial border route are only parts of the flight experience in this game. Simulation of air-to-ground and air-to-air battles, various operations including preventing enemy infiltration, friendly force support, protection of strategic facilities, and breaking the Ba'athist Iraqi siege are among the many game features of "The Flight of Dowran".
1. Combat flight simulator through an arcade controller
2. An intriguing story with multiple missions, and simulation of air-to-air and air-to-ground operations
3. More than 20 minutes of motion comic narrative
4. 10 minutes of exclusive music
5. 20 distinct missions
6. More than 20 minutes of motion comic for a more precise narration of the story
7. Fascinating graphics and simulation of different settings
8. More than 2 hours of gameplay
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.