Team 17 have announced that Worms W.M.D will be getting a free new content update. The Liberation pack will be coming to all platforms including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac and Linux.
Worms W.M.D has a sucessful launch earlier this year and Team 17 have been continually updating the game. The game has previously recieved the All-Stars pack and free Twitch customisation content. The Liberation Pack is their first free extra content update which introduces a brand new theme which includes five brand new single player levels, a new vehicle, four new weapons and 12 customisation items for your worms.
Here is a break down of what The Liberation update includes:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
The Liberation pack will be available on the 7th of December. If you want to see the update in action before it goes live then Team 17 and Twitch have a series of streams coming up to showcase the update. Click here for more info. You can also watch the official trailer below.