A live stream from Naughty Dog confirmed that Uncharted 4: Survival and the new Multiplayer mode will be arriving today.
This update comes in the form of a 3GB patch, which we know if pretty hefty, but does get Uncharted 4 owners a free expansion. Naughty Dog also gave details of the upcoming co-op mode, Survival, and the maps and gameplay as well as fresh new content that will be available.
Here is what you can expect from the update that will cost you data, but provide endless hours of fun playing as the characters we love so much.
- The multiplayer update adds five new weapons, including returning classics from past games and a heavy weapon
- There are also new biker and warrior skins for characters
- 10 more levels
- Price drops for some chests
- New boosters
- “VIP status” for people who buy Uncharted points
- New mode: King of the Hill
- Two new maps: Prison and Trainwreck (featuring music from Uncharted 2)
- New Trophies will be available
- There are two more planned Uncharted 4 multiplayer updates for the future
- Hardcore mode coming in 2017
- There will be matchmaking
Naughty Dog had previously spoken about the multiplayer mode and unveiled a brand new ‘stand alone experience’ story game called Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at The PlayStation Experience. Even though Naughty Dog concluded the epic Nathan Drake saga, the Uncharted Franchise lives on.