Two years after release, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 has been given a new update ahead of the Zombies Chronicles expansion next week.
The patch adds support for the upcoming expansion as well as addressing “a number of general performance issues,” specifics have not been provided however. The update also changes the in-game Black Market system so that unopened Supply Drops are not lost. If players have experienced their Supply Drop bundles disappearing before the patch was released, then these have now been put back.
Additionally, the update also makes attachment icons load faster in the gunsmith and create-a-class menus. The patch also addresses and fixes a bug that allowed players to equip camos they didn’t own. There is one weapon change, ballistic knife blades are now recoverable.
The full patch notes can be viewed below.
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.