Bethesda and Arkane have released a patch for the PC version of Prey, to fix a number of issues with the game including game save corruption, GLOO Cannon and navigation issues. The full patch notes for the 1.2 update to Prey can be found below.
The patch also addresses the glitch with allowed players to have infinite duplication while Recycling.
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state. (Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.)
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
- Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
- Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.
- Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.
- Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
- Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
- Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.