Ubisoft have released a patch for their open world tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Wildlands. This update brings bug fixes, improvements and a new way to play the game.
The new Tier 1 mode brings a new difficulty option and also changes the way players level up. Players start at level 50 and have to make their way down to level 1. This is done by earning tier points which also unlock rewards.
Full patch notes for the update can be seen below.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands Title Update 5 Patch Notes
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tac-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the left-handed mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tac-map instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the command wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.