Bandai Namco has announced that Impact Winter has received a patch, working on the resolution and aspect ratio issues.
The patch notes can be found below,
- Issue addressed where players could get stuck on the Safe menu.
- Various localisation fixes (including clipping text issues for English)
- Maggie can now get injured whilst crafting
- Physics will no longer update when the game is paused
- Cough animation no longer makes the NPCs sit
- Searchable collision detection fixed to be more precise (now allowing overlapping searchables to be selected)
- Ordering updated to stop icons appearing in front of menus
- Strangers no longer ‘pop-in’ to player’s view
- Corrupted search outline graphic fixed for some searchables
- Fixed bug where Ako-Light would become stuck when digging in RC mode
- Bug to fix missing ‘Forgotten’ characters on the external map
- Rope entrance animation no longer plays in the wrong places
- Other smaller misc. issues