A new patch for Overwatch has landed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and includes the following updates.
- Added a “Show Network Stats” option (found under Options > Video), allowing players to see real time statistics for Network Ping, Network Round Trip Time, and Network Interpolation Delay
- Fixed an issue that could cause Reinhardt’s Charge to push characters through walls
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on Anubis
- Fixed a bug that prevented the area-of-effect circle for Doomfist’s Meteor Strike from being visible to all players
- Fixed an issue that allowed the ball to fall through the ground during a Lúcioball match
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from grouping up in competitive Lúcioball