Following the launch Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus on October 27th, Bethesda have released the game’s first major update which includes PC fixes, support for Xbox One X and new content for all platforms.
People who pre-ordered the game or bought the Season Pass and redeemed the codes can now play the Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero. This includes new characters, new “unique abilities” and more weapons.
The update also features the new Vault which lets players fight in 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer and also includes a new leaderboard.
The Full Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus November 6 Patch Notes (written and published by Bethesda on their website):
Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero
- Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
Xbox One X Support
- Supports 4K resolution
- Dynamic resolution scaling
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
– Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
– Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
– Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes