War Tech Fighters, the space robot combat game, will leave Early Access on July the 25th, 2018.
The game has developed by Drakkar Dev, published by Green Man Gaming Publishing, and has been available in Early Access for a year.
“War Tech Fighters is our love letter to both Japanese Anime and Hollywood Blockbusters – it genuinely sits somewhere between the two,” says Manlio Greco, CEO of Drakkar Dev. “It’s amazing watching people engage in full-scale battles, switching between guns and missiles from a distance before darting in for some up close and personal combat. It enables real variety in play, which is mirrored in the huge amount of time gamers spend customising their mechs to add a real signature style to their play.”
War Tech Fighters will feature on its release:
- Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Dual camera view – play and fight in Third or First person.
- Customisation – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colours to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Perks – Tailor your fighting style with perks included on swords and shields.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 180 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses.
- Unlockable Special Projects – Explore space and collect hidden project parts to gain access to new War Tech sets, new swords, new shields and research projects.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience 33 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in three deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards. Compete with other players trying to reach for the top in a global leaderboard.