Prey is out today! So you are probably playing Prey right now and exploring the desolate and ominous corridors of the Talos 1 space station. (Well, not right this second as you wouldn’t be reading this blog otherwise.) So we thought it would be a great idea to give you a full rundown of the games achievements just to give you an idea of what is in store for Morgan Yu, and what you may have to grind to get 100%.
SPOILER WARNING! As this is a full list of achievements there will be spoilers throughout. These achievements have been split up just in case you don’t want the story spoiled. You have been warned.
Achievements that are mainly to do with abilities, powers etc. After looking at these achievements it is safe to say that all of these will not be obtainable on your first playthrough.
- Do No Harm. Complete the game without killing any humans.
- I and It. Kill every human on and around Talos 1.
- Mimic Massacre. Kill five mimics in five seconds.
- Dead Calm. Kill an enemy while using combat focus.
- Memesis. Mimic a mimic.
- Shapeshifter. Mimic 20 or more unique objects.
- Know Thine Enemy. Acquire a Typhon power.
- Know Thy Self. Aquire a human ability.
- Split Affinity. Complete the game once acquiring only Typhon powers and again acquiring only human abilities.
- No Needles. Complete the game without ever acquiring any Typhon power or human ability.
- Engineer. Repair at least 20 objects on and around Talos 1.
- Operator. Hack at least 20 hackable objects on and around Talos 1.
- A Different Side of Yu. Scan your phantom shift duplicate with your psychoscope.
- Deprogramming. Use Mindjack to free a mind-controlled human.
- Tee One Up. Kill an enemy while they are lifted.
- Escape Velocity. Blast yourself as an object for at least 20 meters while in normal gravity.
- It’s Alive. Create a phantom using Phantom Genesis.
- Thoughts Can Kill. You killed a human using Psychoshock.
- Ball Lightning. Use Electrostatic Burst to drop two or more operators at once.
- TranStar Gourmand. Consume one of every type of food and drink on Talos 1.
- Cold Dead Hands. Fully upgrade a weapon.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Use a single recycler charge to recycle at least 20 objects.
- Missing Persons. Locate all employees on Talos 1.
- Press Sneak. Read all the emails on Talos 1.
STORY AND ENDING ACHIEVEMENTS
Story spoilers by the barrel full here. This is your last warning to turn back and run.
- I and Thou. You completed the game in the most empathetic way possible.
- No Show. You died to helicopter blades on your first day on the job.
- Awkward Ride Home. You escaped Talos I aboard Dahl’s shuttle with only Dahl.
- Push the Fat Guy. You killed Alex.
- Abandon Ship. You fled Talos I aboard Alex’s escape pod before completing your mission.
- Self-Incriminating. You found out what happens to Mikaila’s father and let her know.
- Brain Trust. You helped Igwe, January and Mikhaila meet in your office.
- Dear Future Self. You found and listened to all the messages you left for yourself.
- Best Served Cold. You killed Luka and avenged Abby.
- Suicide by Proxy. You killed January.
- Open says She. You used Danielle’s voice samples to access deep storage.
- This Never Happened. You performed an Apto-Regressive Neurotomy on Dahl.
- Facsimile. You met January for the first time.
- A Friend in Need. You recovered Mikhaila’s booster shots and healed her.
- Prism Master. You read the entire Starbender series and don’t regret it.
- The Gates of Hell. You helped all security officers survive the cargo bay battle.
- Adrift. You rescued Dr. Igwe from a cargo container.
- Black Market. You found all the smuggler’s dead drops.
- You Rang. You used the psychotronics satellite to dismiss or summon the Typhon Nightmare.
- Makeup Exam. You returned to the sim lab and completed the room A, B.
- Coffee Break. You found Dr. Calvino’s secret stash.
- A Gift to the World. You found Gustaf Leitner’s connectome for Dr. Igwe.
- Intrinsic Value. Recycle yourself.
- Psychometry. Find and listen to all TranScribe recordings.
So that’s the full list! What have you achieved already? Let us know in the comments below!